MUSIC ART & ALBUM COVER DESIGN
- 2009-present: Album Cover Illustration and Design for jazz, fusion, experimental, and progressive artists.
- 2018-present: centerfold posters for Spanish Funk/Jazz magazine ENLACE FUNK.
- 2002-2008: Promotional Design and Illustration(flyers, posters, logos, web)for numerous electronic music bands, clubs and festivals from the Spanish electronic music scene.
- 2004-2005: Promotional Design for Progressive Rock band ENREDO.
- 1999: Album Cover Illustration and Design for electronica project VIRUS.
- 1991: Promotional Design for progressive rock band LABERINTO.
- 1985-1991: Album Cover Design, merchandising, logo and stage design for rock Spanish bands (Ty-Jir, Pánico en el Teléfono, Críptas de Nunk, Laberinto).
- 2018-present: production of solo electronic music sessions COSMIC TRIPS / STARSHINE GODDESS.
- 2016-present: production of solo and collaborative music projects with DON’T DISTURB (J.C.D.Samper) and guitarist FRANCISCO VALDIVIA.
- 2013: production of promotional Retro Jazz music for EPOKKA paper tools.
- 2003: production of experimental and electro-acoustic music project KOTANOISE, including live appearance at Madrid’s Radar Electronic Sound bar.
- 2002: DJ and Live Act sessions of experimental electronic music as KOTANOISE at Madrid’s Radar Electronic Sound bar.
- 1998-1999: production of electronic music project VIRUS with guitarist Pablo Chavarri. Publishing of EP “The Rhythm Can’t Be Wrong”.
- 1997-1998: production in London of solo electronic music album “Thru”.
- 1995-1997: production of solo album “Open”.
- 1994-1995: music production with fusion and rock bands Experience and The Rehearsals featuring guitarist Manoel Macia and keyboardist J.C.D. SAMPER (aka Don’t Disturb).
- 1993: production of live show “The Secret Door of Professor Kotanoise” featuring keyboardist Lali Belza and myself (Irish harp, vocals).
- 1991-1995: production of fusion music, including the works “El Vuelo del Miniaturista”, “First Feathers” and Christmas music.
- 1985-1987: music production with progressive rock band TY-JIR.
BRANDING AND DESIGN
- 2010-present: Creative Director of branding agency SHIFTFWD, along with wife designer Naomi Niles until 2019.
- 2014-present: Creative Director NOVA-DONNA branding tools. Along with wife Naomi Niles.
- 2013: Creative Director of EPOKKA paper tools for creative people. Along with wife Naomi Niles.
- 2002-2010: Creative Director of design and illustration agency INTUITIVE DESIGNS in Madrid, along with wife Naomi Niles. Working extensively for the electronic music scene.
BOOKS AND ILLUSTRATION
- 2010: publishing of illustration book “KOOKY PETS”.
- 2012: publishing of illustration book “Glimpses from the Mummified Wood”.
- 2008-2013: production of illustrated short stories.
PRESS and WEB
- 2000-2007: Director/Editor of INTUITIVE MUSIC. International portal dedicated to the support of electronic, experimental and alternative music. One of the first international music portals, with +500.000 visits per month. It featured one the first social media communities “Intuitive People” (2000), including chat and personal profiles, and a guide of music artists including 500+ bio files. Along with wife Naomi Niles.
- 2005: Editor of THE MARQUEE CLUB.net: web site dedicated to recover the history of legendary London club.Interviews with numerous artists and club scene personalities.
- 1990-1994: editor of “Topographic Sounds”, a music fanzine dedicated to progressive rock. Interviews with Jon Anderson and Rick Wakeman (YES) and Steve Hackett (Genesis).
- 1983-1985: co-editor of “SYN”, a fanzine dedicated to support progressive rock and alternative music. Interviews with J.J. Palacios “Tele” (Triana), Manolo Martinez (Medina Azahara), Michael Huygen (Neuronium).
- 2000-2007: photo reports for electronic and alternative music festivals, concerts and clubs.
ART, ILLUSTRATION & POETRY
- 1990-1991: collection of illustration pieces.
- 1988-1989: collection of surreal pop art paintings.
- 1987-1988: collection of illustrated poems and song lyrics.
- 1987-1990: production of ceramic pieces.
- 1987-1988: collection of etching engravings.
- 1985-1986: first illustration works exhibited in Madrid.
- 1992-1993: Work in Madrid as stage manager for the Spanish Compañía Nacional de Teatro Clásico (Miguel Narros) and Escuela Superior de Canto.